Summer is at its peak, and the heat is everywhere! So, this summer, feel light and fresh with these products that I’m recommending to you. Here are my favorite summer 2017 beauty products! 🙂
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
- This lip balm is a bit pricey, but it is totally worth it. I started using it a few months ago, and my lips are a lot less chapped than they were before. It is perfect for summer because it has SPF 35 and it gives you the perfect rosy tint on your lips. My favorite tint is the ROSÉ one.
2. Milk Makeup Cooling Water
- This product is great for the heat! When you feel sweaty or in need of some cooling, just use cooling water. I use it under the eyes and around my cheekbones and neck whenever I’m feeling extremely warm.
3. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer
- This tinted moisturizer by Laura Mercier is a godsend. Personally,
foundationcan sometimes be too heavy in the heat, so I prefer tinted moisturizers. This one is great because it is blendable and light. Also, it is oil-free and has SPF 20!
4. Glossier Sunscreen
- Yes, Yes I know. I’ve praised Glossier a little too much, but this sunscreen is possibly the best sunscreen I’ve tried. It’s sheer so, unlike other sunscreens, it doesn’t leave white streaks on your face. Also, it is extremely light so it feels like your not wearing anything (which is exactly what I need when going to the beach). I love this sunscreen! And it’s really important to wear sunscreen in summer! Remember to keep your skin safe 🙂
5. Gourmand Body Souffle
- This is without question my favorite body lotion. I found it at urban outfitters, and I fell in love with it the minute I saw it because the packaging is so cute and minimal! This is a body souffle so it feels extremely lightweight, and it smells amazing. It has a hint of floral scent that is ethereal but not too overpowering. To beat the summer dryness, remember to moisturize!!!
6. Chloé Love Story
- The perfect feminine and floral perfume for the summer is definitely Chloé’s Love Story. This fragrance doesn’t easily come off, and it smells amazing.